Peavey T-40 Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick

4 posters

Go down

help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick Empty help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick

Post  chiptodd Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Over on t60mafia forum, we have a member who's been in and out of intensive care more times than we can keep track of, and his barn blew down and all sorts of things happened while he was in the hospital. He's not out of the woods, yet, so we want to help him keep his moral up.

He has always wanted a T-40 and one member has given a body, bridgeplate, neck, and a few other things; I've found a blade pickup, knobs, strap buttons, and probably a pickguard. As you probably know, the saddles and screws for the tuning key gear are the most scarce parts, and we'd appreciate anything you guys can part with. This guy's a specially nice and thoughtful person who's shown amazing fortitude and courage during a long bout of sickness and bad luck.
Thanks you for whatever you can send. I'll pay the shipping, or trade you what I can for shipping.
Chip Todd

chiptodd

Back to top Go down

help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick Empty Re: help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick

Post  Scottpro1969 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks for posting that here Chip. If I ever get Sledge's address I'll get the body/neck etc out to him. He is a very nice guy and I'm more than happy to help him. I hope he fully recovers from all of his health issues and just plain bad luck.

Please, this is legit folks, if you have any extra parts for a T-40....Chip and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Scott

Scottpro1969
Admin

https://t40mafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick Empty Re: help for a t60 forumite who's verrry sick

Post  NGPeavey Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

What about those uf us who don't have spare parts but might be willing to pitch in on shipping or something?

NGPeavey

Back to top Go down

Post  chiptodd Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Help with the shipping would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. I know his expenses must be horrible.
Chip

chiptodd

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank N. Peavey Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 pm

I don't have his mailing address, but I do have his email address. If you want it, email me at franknpeavey@yahoo.com and I'll get it to you ASAP.
Frank N. Peavey
Frank N. Peavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum